Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've jumped the gun...

Test results... Negative.  And i'm so dissapointed!!  I know I'm just testing too early.  But i wish it would show now if I'm pregnanat or not!!  i know it's a slim chance that over my 11 day stay at home I was able to get pregnant in the first place... so... Please keep my uterus in your thoughts!  If it didn't happen I don't think I'll be able to have a baby for another 3 years!  That's if everything goes a plan.  Reason: Free Masters Degree.  Starts August 2013 for 2 years down in Texas.  Active duty Army and they'd pay for school.  You can't tell me that you'd pass that up!  So the plan is to get pregnant now.  spend the majority of my pregnancy here in Hawaii, go home end of August... Baby would be due end of Sept/Oct time frame.  Have enough time to get in shape and pass a pt test.  Then move my little family down to Texas for our next great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment