Here we go. My first blog. Guess I'll start by telling the blogging world a little about myself. In true Laurel fashion I'll make a list:
Top 10 Things to know about Laurel:
1. I'm a mother to a beautiful and smart 3 year old boy, Corbin James. He absolutely completes me.
2. TJ is my loyal and strong husband. We balance each other out and make a great team
3. I was born and raised in Palmer Alaska
4. I have an amazing family
5. I am an officer in the Army Reserves... Currently serving at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii without said amazing family...
6. I am a runner... or at least I think I am... or want to be- I did run a marathon (26.2 miles) on my 26th birthday!
7. I am stubborn to a fault. determined I guess is a better word. I get what I want by working hard and not giving up.
8. Spoiled bitches piss me off. lol. I guess I'm just envious of those who don't have to work as hard for things in life like i've had to. *sigh*
9. I plan on attending Baylor University for my MBA thru the military... Wish me luck!!
10. I love coffee, chocolate, tatoos, journals, office supplies, writing letters, pretty flowers... being in love, laughing and just being with friends and family.